Submissions open JBPP Vol 3(2)May 8, 2014
Join As ReviewerApril 8, 2019
Journal of Business Policy and Practice (JBPP) is a multidisciplinary and open-access journal committed to publishing high quality peer-reviewed papers. JBPP considers for publication original applied research, Case Studies, Critical Reviews and Commentaries on the Quarterly basis. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve academics and practitioners, we now invite reviewers and experts within the fields of Business, Economics and Social Sciences to help us to develop a world-class academic journal.
Qualification and requirements of candidates:
Key qualities sought for Editorial Board positions with JBPP include:
- Demonstrated scholarship and recognized expertise in Business, Economics and Social Sciences field, especially in developing techniques and methods;
- Commitment to advancing science and technology, and maintaining high journal standards;
- Faculty position or similar standing at an academic institution or other appropriate organizations;
- A network of experts in Business, Economics and Social Sciences field for soliciting manuscripts and recruiting reviewers;
- Editorial experience is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities for editorial board membership:
- Working closely with the editors and other Editorial Board members to develop the journal’s editorial vision, policy and practices.
- Providing expertise, advice, and assessment assistance to the editors.
- Assisting the editors in identifying potential reviewers.
- Promoting the journal to authors and readers, and if possible, soliciting or contributing manuscripts
All board members serves a three-year term
If you are interested in becoming an Editorial Board Member, please send your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your related experience and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org