Journal of Business Policy & Practice
Editor in Chief: Prof. Dr Bushra Hamid Editor: Dr Simeon Abiola Babatunde
Associate Editor: Dr Haroon Khan Assistant Editor: Dr Muhammad Ibrahim Khan
ISSN (E): xxxxxxxxx ISSN (P): xxxxxxxxxx
Archives Current Issue
Journal of Business Policy & Practice (JBPP) is a multidisciplinary journal launched and published by The Society of Research Promotion and Innovation (SRPI). It aims at publishing the research articles and research and discussion of issues that bear upon and enfold the fields of business, management, and social sciences. JBPP encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research related to fields business and management and social sciences.
Disciplinary boundaries that straddle business and management theories and research includes Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Communication & Media Studies, Development Studies, Economics & Econometrics, Education & Training, Hospitality & Leisure Management, Knowledge Management & Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Total Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Logistics, Psychology, Anthropology, Archaeology, Jurisprudence, Aging Studies, Environmental Studies, International Affairs, Public Administration, Urban and Regional Planning Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Archaeology, Humanities, International Relations, Geography, Law, Anthropology, Communication Studies, Criminology, History, Social Studies, Sociology, Human Geography, Linguistics, and Demography.
JBPP particularly welcomes research articles that advance our understanding of business and social sciences phenomenon across international and diversified cultural contexts. Articles should be well articulated and substantive. JBPP follows the triple blind peer-reviewed process for articles evaluation all operational activities turnout will be as per the timelines and norms as per the operational activity map from advertising the call for papers to the circulation of published volume.
The JBPP is committed to publishing scholarly, rigorous, empirical-based research articles that:
- Highlight new ideas, frameworks, analysis to contribute to the growth of the field, and serve as a reference point for validated, pragmatic information
- Establish a strong community that promotes and appreciates the sharing of knowledge and innovative ideas as well
- Create a high level of impact on the fields of management and social sciences, through innovative ideas and new perspectives on current challenges facing both fields
- Promote critical thinking and debate among the target audience, and stimulate constructive dialogue across each level of hierarchies
- Promotes collaboration and dialogue among both fields and contributes to the growth of the cross-section of both fields
- Bridge the gap between theory and real-world applications of concepts